TS Travels Group LTD – Terms & Conditions
We govern a Strict Terms and Conditions as Follows.
T.S Travels provide a professional, friendly & reliable Service, to all of our clients.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- APPLICATIONS- These terms and conditions apply whether a contract has been made verbally or in writing. The hirer is responsible for the actions and decisions of all passengers on board including additional costs in performing the contract whether or not they actually travel with the party. When booking with TS Travels we require you to email firstname.lastname@example.org with confirmation of accepting the quote – failing to confirm via email could result in a £35 administration fee.
- QUOTATIONS- All quotations are given subject to the company having available a suitable vehicle at the time the hirer accepts the quotation. Quotations are valid for 5 days unless otherwise notified. TS Travels have the right to add a bond charge at their discretion minimum of £50 per vehicle hired, this would be an additional charge on top of the quote and you would be made aware of this when booking. The bond charge will be refunded after the hire date(s) provided the vehicle(s) are left in a satisfactory condition.
- PAYMENT- A deposit of the hire fee (minimum £150) is payable on booking the coach with the balance due 28 days before the date of the hire unless the Company has agreed in writing to vary this condition. Deposits will be non returnable.
- POLICY – A Strict “NO SMOKING” policy is enforced at all times. Under no circumstances will smoking be allowed at any time inside of the vehicle. This came into force by English law on the 1st July 2007. Likewise a no eating of foods/drinks policy is enforced. The carriage of any alcoholic beverages opened or resealed is not permitted at any time, and likewise the consumption of. This is also enforced by English law. No bill, poster or notice is to be displayed on any vehicle without prior consent of the company.
- SAFETY – SEAT BELTS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, NO STANDING, CHILD SEATS MUST BE USED. PARENTS/CARERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN CHILD/CHARGE. THE HIRER HAS THE ULTIMATE RESPONSIBILITY AND THE POLICE WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION BUT TO INFLICT A FINE ON THE HIRER.
- CANCELLATION BY HIRER – If the hirer wishes to cancel the booking, the following scale of charges will apply in relation to the total hire charge, per vehicle booked, and minus the deposit paid.
28 days or more before the hire date – No charge
Within 28 days before the hire date – 50% of hire
Within 14 days before the hire date – 100%
- CANCELLATION– If the Hirer decides to cancel due to inclement weather conditions the above charges will apply. Theatre/Concert tickets, accommodation, Meals etc arranged on your behalf by TS Travels Group may be liable for a cancellation charge.
- CANCELLATION BY COMPANY- In the event of an emergency, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, stoppage or restraint of labour or on the happening of any event over which the Company have no control, (including adverse weather or road conditions) or in the event of the hirer taking any action to vary the agreed conditions unilaterally, the company may not refund any monies paid and cancel the contract.
- AMENDING A BOOKING (PRIOR TO DATE OF HIRE) – In the event that a booking needs to be amended by the hirer an administration fee of £35 per amendment may be charged. Changes of dates, times, pick up and drop addresses may also be charged at an appropriate rate.
- DRIVERS HOURS AND REST PERIODS The Drivers hours are regulated by law, and the hirer accepts the responsibility of ensuring the hire keeps to the hours and times agreed by the company. Neither the hirer nor any passenger shall delay or otherwise interrupt the journey in such a way that the driver is at risk of breaching regulations relating the drivers hours and duty time. If any breach is likely to occur, the hirer will be responsible for any additional costs incurred unless it is outside the control of the hirer.
- SEATING CAPACITY – The maximum number of passengers allowed on the vehicle is indicated on the vehicle. No standing passengers allowed. All children, no matter what age, must occupy a seat, baby seats and booster seats must be provided by the child’s parent/carer. Drivers will not carry any extra passengers over the seating capacity of the vehicle.
- ANIMALS – will not be carried on any vehicle, except Guide Dogs.
- ROUTE AND VARIATION OF HIRE (ON THE DAY OF HIRE) – If the vehicle is detained late by the Hirer or used for a longer journey than that contracted for, the Company will make an extra charge. The route used, unless the Hirer has advised of a particular route or places to be passed en-route and is specified on the confirmation letter, will be at the discretion of the Company and/or the Driver. The vehicle will depart at the times agreed by the hirer, and it`s the responsibility of the hirer to account for all passengers at those times. The company will not accept liability for any losses incurred by the passengers who fail to follow instructions given by the hirer.
- CONDUCT OF PASSENGERS – The Driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle. Any passengers whose conduct is in breach of statutory regulations will be removed on the Drivers authority. The Hirer will be responsible for all damages caused to the vehicle by passengers during the hiring. We reserve the right to charge a minimum valeting charge of £75 for any soiling in our vehicles or damages caused by the passengers which would incur a higher charge.
- PROPERTY – The Company will not accept liability for any damage or loss of any property, which belongs to any passengers and is left on a vehicle. Any articles of found property recovered from a vehicle will be held at the Depot from where the vehicle is based for a maximum of 28 days and may be collected from there.
- CHANGE OF VEHICLE – The Company may provide a larger vehicle than the size hired at no additional charge unless any extra seats are used, in which case an additional pro rata charge will be made to the hire charge. The Company reserves the right to substitute another vehicle (including those of other operators) or ancillary facilities for all or part of the hiring subject to such substitutions being of at least equivalent quality.
- BREAKDOWN/DELAY – The Company gives its advice on journey times in good faith. However, as a result of breakdown or traffic congestion, or any other events beyond the reasonable control of the company, journeys may take longer than predicted and in those circumstances the company will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience incurred by the hirer as a result.
- COMPLAINTS – In the event of a complaint about the Company’s services, the hirer should endeavour to seek a solution at the time by seeking assistance from the driver or the Company. If this has not provided a remedy, complaints should be submitted in writing within 7 days of the termination date of hire to TS Travels Group Ltd, Unit 5, Aspley Business Park, Lincoln Street, Huddersfield, HD1 6RX Complaints will be acknowledged within 14 working days and the Company will aim to resolve any complaint within 28 days of it being made.
- RETENTION OF VEHICLE – Unless stated it should not be assumed that any vehicle will remain at the destination until time for the return journey.
- PARKING CHARGES/ TOLL CHARGES – All quotations given by the company are for coach hire only and any parking charges which may be levied at the hirers destination is sole responsibility of the hirer. Any toll charges incurred is also the responsibility of the hirer. The company may pay for the charges incurred at its discretion but will pass on the charges to the hirer.
- SURCHARGES – Once a confirmation has been issued to the hirer providing these are 30 days prior to the departure date, the company reserves the right to pass on the increases in the cost of fuel, taxes imposed by the government in the UK and other countries to be visited during the journey, road tolls and foreign currency. No surcharges will be levied within 28 days of departure. On notification of such charges, the hirer may cancel the booking subject to the scale of cancellation charges shown within these terms and conditions. The liability of the company will be limited to the cost of the hire and any ancillary services supplied.